My guest for episode 10 is a photographer, author, and educator whose podcast appearances around a decade ago helped get me through many a commute back in the day. So I'm delighted to welcome Nicole Young – AKA Nicolesy to the Open Shutter Photography Podcast to discuss creativity and to give you a big dose of inspiration to find some new creative catalysts for your photography.
Subscribe now and listen to the full episode, and check out the links below to see more from Nicole!
Nicolesy on Instagram – Follow Nicolesy on Instagram here to stay up to date with her latest images and stories.
Nicolesyblog.com – Visit Nicolesy's website to check out her blog and store, to find out more about Nicoles educational books, eBooks, and video courses, as well as her many presets packages, and texture packs, for Lightroom, Photoshop, On1, Luminar and more!
Nicole S. Young on YouTube – Subscribe to Nicolesy's YouTube channel for Lightroom, Photoshop, and On1 Video tutorials.
Nicolesy on Stocksy – View Nicolesy's stock portfolio on the Stocksy website we talked about during the episode.
- How to get over a slump by setting a creative challenge for yourself
- Using inspiration boards on Pinterest for discovering new sparks of interest
- Ideas for getting started with tabletop photography
- Why tabletop photography is a great way to learn about light on a larger scale
- The crossover between photography and other creative interests
- Finding a “new reason” to work on and improve your photography
- How creating a stock portfolio was a great problem solving exercise
Nicole S. Young On YouTube
Check out almost 200 videos on Nicole's YouTube channel on the link above – here are a couple to give you a taste (food-related pun intended!)
Luminosity Masking Panel for Photoshop – Designed and developed by Steve Arnold to make luminosity masking quicker, easier, and more effective. Podcast listeners receive a 45% discount!